Rabu, 26 Oktober 2011

Material Queen

Total Episodes: 20

Status: Currently Airing

Genre: romance

Description: The story is about a girl who was abandoned by her Mom as a child. After growing up, she becomes a model who worships money and dislikes the poor. She is even willing to be kept and supported by a middle-age, rich businessman just for money. When she does a fashion show in Paris, she meets a male music student. They start a fatal relationship after a one-night stand.



Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19

2 komentar:

  1. Whеn I originаllу commеnted I sеem to have clicκed on the
    -Nοtifу me when nеw cοmmеnts aгe аdded- checkbοx and frοm nоw
    on each time a cоmment iѕ added I reсieѵe 4 emaіls wіth the same сomment.
    Iѕ theгe an easy mеthod you can remoνe
    me frоm that servіce? Thank you!
    My site > relationship advice how to get him back 2

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A handful of my blog readers have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but
    looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?


    Here is my web page; senior housing canada

    BalasHapus

jangan lupa tinggalkan komen ya chingu ..